Ten Habits for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Do abdominal Breathing.
- Drink enough water: (For example, 1.8 Liters daily for a 135-pound adult).
- Get at least 30 minutes of sunshine daily.
- Consume an equal amount of cooked and uncooked fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get plenty of rest (sleep) between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Understand the importance of self-control.
- Have a positive and thankful attitude.
- Maintain a stable body temperature.
- Have a regular Body Health Recovery Program routine.